Information for Faculty and Staff
A Safe Return to Rutgers
A Message from President Holloway: Our Return to Campus this Summer and Fall
President Holloway announces plans for all academic and administrative units to return to in-person work environments and to begin implementing those plans by Tuesday, July 6.
My Wellness App Now Available
The My Wellness app is nowavailable within the Rutgers University mobile app and within the myRutgers portal. The purpose of the app is to support the physical, emotional, and social well-being of Rutgers employees by providing quick and easy access to wellness content from your mobile device.
A Conversation on the COVID-19 Vaccine and Campus Repopulation Efforts
Recorded on Friday, January 8, 2021. Sherri-Ann P. Butterfield, Executive Vice Chancellor at Rutgers University-Newark, moderates a conversation about the COVID-19 vaccine and the repopulation of Rutgers with Vicente H. Gracias, M.D., Rutgers Vice President for Health Affairs, and Antonio M. Calcado, Rutgers Executive Vice President for Strategic Planning and Operations and Chief Operating Officer.
Health and Safety Resources
Returning to Rutgers Safely: The Three Ws
Returning to Rutgers safely will require everyone’s cooperation. Follow the three Ws: Wear a mask; Watch your distance; Wash your hands.
Returning To Rutgers Safely: Building Signage
Rutgers buildings are now outfitted with signage reminding people of how to socially distance properly.
- Academic Calendars
- Connect Email Access
- Disability Services
- Information Technology Help and Support
- Institutional Research and Academic Planning
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- OneSource Rutgers Faculty and Staff Service Center
- Payroll Services
- University Communications and Marketing
- University Facilities
- University Human Resources
- University Libraries
- University Public Safety
- University Schedule of Classes
- Veteran and Military Programs and Services | Newark | Camden
- Visiting Scholar ID Cards
Faculty Resources and Online Tools
Policies and Procedures
- Academic Integrity (Camden)
- Disability Accommodations
- Health Care Compliance Policies
- Policies and Procedures: Human Resources Overview
- Policies and Procedures (Newark)
- Rutgers University Policy Library
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Policies
- Title IX Policies
- University Code of Student Conduct