Information for Current Students
The Engagement Hub is a resource for Rutgers–New Brunswick students looking to find their place on campus and get more involved.
The Hub is home to the Engagement Ambassadors: knowledgeable undergraduate student consultants who can help Scarlet Knights during one-on-one meetings to find their niche and make an impact on campus.
Students looking to find their place, learn more about involvement and leadership opportunities, and seek out other engagement opportunities can visit the Engagement Hub to schedule at the Student Activities Center (College Ave. Campus - 613 George St.).
Career and Internship Fair
Rutgers students and alumni can get connected with participating employers to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities across a wide variety of fields.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Student Accounting, Billing, Cashiering (Student ABC)
- Student Work-Study Employment
- Tuition Information
Housing Maintenance Contacts
- Computer Labs | Help and Support
- Computer and hardware recommendations for Rutgers students
- kite+key, Rutgers Tech Store
Services and Policies
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Rutgers University–Newark
- Rutgers University–Camden
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Policies and Procedures
- Rutgers University Policy Library
- Title IX Policies
Rutgers is committed to a safe and secure environment. Read our policies and procedures on prohibiting sexual harassment, sexual violence, relationship violence, stalking, and related misconduct, and learn how to report an incident and seek assistance.
- Healthcare Compliance Policies