University Operating Status - September 1, 2020
Rutgers is open and operating. The fall semester will combine a majority of remotely delivered instruction with a limited number of in-person classes.
For more information, visit coronavirus.rutgers.edu.
For location-specific information:
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Rutgers University–Newark
- Rutgers University–Camden
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (New Brunswick/Piscataway and Newark)
Social Media Resources
When announcements are made, you will also find campus status information through these sources:
Police and Emergency Resources
- Sign up to receive emergency text alerts by subscribing to Emergency Notification System (NetID required)
- Rutgers Police Department
- Text to RUPD program (For non-emergencies)
- In Case of Emergency: Dial 9-1-1
State and National Information
- NJ Office of Emergency Management
- From the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
For more information about the university's policy concerning adverse weather conditions, please visit the Office of Emergency Management's adverse weather information webpage.