University Operating Status - March 21, 2020
Rutgers is open and operating. The university has moved to remote instruction, with the exception of clinical instruction. All library services are now online only. Some services and facilities may not be operating.
For more information, visit coronavirus.rutgers.edu.
For location-specific information:
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Rutgers University–Newark
- Rutgers University–Camden
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (New Brunswick/Piscataway and Newark)
Social Media Resources
When announcements are made, you will also find campus status information through these sources:
Police and Emergency Resources
- Sign up to receive emergency text alerts by subscribing to Emergency Notification System (NetID required)
- Rutgers Police Department
- Text to RUPD program (For non-emergencies)
- In Case of Emergency: Dial 9-1-1
State and National Information
- NJ Office of Emergency Management
- From the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
For more information about the university's policy concerning adverse weather conditions, please visit the Office of Emergency Management's adverse weather information webpage.