Hear from three women and learn about their educational and professional journeys in the technical fields, which started at various points from the ’70s to the ’90s. How did the challenges they faced, and the success they achieved, overlap and diverge?
Hear their stories and learn from their experiences to help improve and/or create pathways for all women and underrepresented groups.
- Dr. Deborah Silver, executive director of the professional science Master’s program at Rutgers
- Arlene Rosenbaum, former president of a direct marketing computer service bureau
- Dr. Nihal Nounou, strategy and performance management, principal consultant
- Abeer Elahraf, Assistant Dean for Data Management and Security
- Laura Gordon, Web Developer, Rutgers School of Arts and Sciences