Information for Current Students
A Safe Return to Rutgers
Returning to Rutgers Safely: The Three Ws
Returning to Rutgers safely will require everyone’s cooperation. Follow the three Ws: Wear a mask; Watch your distance; Wash your hands.
Returning To Rutgers Safely: Building Signage
Rutgers buildings are now outfitted with signage reminding people of how to socially distance properly.
Health and Safety Resources
All members of the Rutgers community are encouraged to stay healthy and informed. The university makes health and safety resources available to students, faculty, and staff.
- Office of Financial Aid
- Student Accounting, Billing, Cashiering (Student ABC)
- Student Work-Study Employment
- Tuition Information
Housing Maintenance Contacts
Services and Policies
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Rutgers University–Newark
- Rutgers University–Camden
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Policies and Procedures
- Rutgers University Policy Library
- Title IX Policies
Rutgers is committed to a safe and secure environment. Read our policies and procedures on prohibiting sexual harassment, sexual violence, relationship violence, stalking, and related misconduct, and learn how to report an incident and seek assistance.
- Healthcare Compliance Policies