Catalog Archive: Graduate School–New Brunswick
The Graduate School–New Brunswick offers masters and doctoral programs in more than 50 areas of study, ranging from animal sciences to statistics, oceanography to aerospace engineering, and classics to comparative literature. Its highly regarded faculty is drawn from virtually all the academic divisions of the university and includes many of the top thinkers and doers in their respective fields.
Instruction in most graduate degree programs takes place in small classes and seminars, which ensures close student-faculty association, encourages independent study, and allows for the creation of flexible programs that meet unique interests and needs.
- View the 2012–2014 online catalog
- View the 2010–2012 online catalog
- View the 2008–2010 online catalog
- View the 2005–2007 online catalog
- View the 2003–2005 online catalog
- Download the 2001–2003 catalog [PDF 1,487K]
- Download the 1999–2001 catalog [PDF 4,922K]
- Download the 1997–1999 catalog [PDF 1,382K]
The university reserves the right for any reason to cancel or modify any course or program listed in the catalogs. In addition, individual course offerings and programs may vary from year to year.