With more than 66,000 students and more than 22,000 faculty and staff at locations throughout New Jersey, Rutgers is a thriving academic community committed to the very highest standards of teaching, research, and service to the community.
Employment at Rutgers
Employment Search Resources
- University Human Resources
- Faculty Positions: See specific schools and departments to find faculty postings and apply directly.
- Non-Faculty Job Openings
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium
Rutgers is a member of the NJ/Eastern PA/DE Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC). The regional HERC website features a search engine that includes faculty and staff job listings at all member institutions. This search engine is free and available to anyone seeking employment in higher education.
- Student Employment Office
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion
- University Policy Library