Write, call, email. Whether your question is brief or complex, we’re here to help.
Get the Answers You Need
- Call RU-info: 732-445-info (4636)
- RU-info is the primary source of general information for current students, prospective students, faculty, staff, visitors, and guests of the Rutgers community.
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Summer and Intersession Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Text: Send your questions to 732-662-2664.
- Facebook: Ask questions on our Facebook page.
- Email: Send your questions to our Ask Colonel Henry Q&A service. Most questions submitted to Colonel Henry are answered in two to three days.
- Chat: Ask your questions via our online chat service.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate and Professional Admissions
- Search Websites for Specific Schools, Departments, Centers, and Other Units:
- Mailing Address: Rutgers has locations in New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden, and elsewhere in New Jersey. If you can’t find a specific address for your correspondence by using the resources on this page or by searching university websites, you can use the following address:
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
57 US Highway 1
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8554