Online resources are available around the clock so you can access the library when it’s convenient for you. From any off-campus location, you can
- search catalogs
- search indexes and databases to find articles
- find electronic reserve materials
- explore research resources
- instant message or email a librarian
- access your library account to renew a book, view articles delivered on the web, view requests for Rutgers materials and media bookings, change your library PIN number, and view your checkouts, holds, and recalls.