Rutgers’ nearly $744 million in annual research and development expenditures places us among the nation’s top 30 universities. Federally funded R&D at Rutgers exceeds federal R&D funding at all other New Jersey colleges and universities combined.
Thursday, March 5, 2015
The Level 4 closure continues until 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 5. All evening and night classes are cancelled tonight at all Rutgers locations -- Rutgers University-Camden, Rutgers University-Newark, Rutgers University-New Brunswick and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. All RBHS clinical operations will remain open.
Classes will resume on Friday, March 6, at 8 a.m.
During the Weather Emergency – Level 4 Closure:
1. All day, evening, and night classes are cancelled on Thursday, March 5. Classes will resume on Friday, March 6 at 8a.m.
2. Essential Service Employees are directed to remain at work or to report to work as scheduled during the period of this Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure, unless otherwise directed.
3. Non-Essential Employees shall not report for work during the period of a Level 4 Weather Emergency Closure.
Please refer to the following adverse weather policies for more details related to
weather status declarations and procedures:
• Legacy Rutgers Employees: Attendance During Adverse Weather Conditions -
Policy 60.3.16 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
• Legacy UMDNJ Employees: Inclement Weather and Emergency Curtailment of
Operations - Policy 60.9.58 (http://policies.rutgers.edu/
The university will provide updates as conditions warrant.
Additional information can be found at: