Rutgers’ nearly $744 million in annual research and development expenditures places us among the nation’s top 30 universities. Federally funded R&D at Rutgers exceeds federal R&D funding at all other New Jersey colleges and universities combined.
Research at Rutgers
Research with Impact
In clinics and centers, in labs and libraries, in the field and across the globe, our faculty and students create knowledge, advance economic progress, improve lives, and enrich our humanity.
- Research at Rutgers University–New Brunswick
- Research at Rutgers University–Newark
- Research at Rutgers University–Camden
- Faculty and Staff Experts
- Research Centers
- Cancer Institute of New Jersey Research
- Office of Research Analytics
- Office of Research and Economic Development
- Office of Technology Commercialization
- New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station
- New Jersey Small Business Development Centers
- Rutgers University Foundation Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations
A Guide for Businesses
We welcome industry decision-makers to explore
- our cutting-edge research,
- opportunities for licensing,
- top-notch training,
- deep pool of well-educated talent, and
- myriad resources offered by a leading center of learning.
Find out how we can meet your needs via our Business Portal.